Welcome to The Preserve of St. John, IN
Lots NOW AVAILABLE!
Trees, ponds, bike/walk paths, and great views can be found at every corner of the community.
You will find that The Preserve is perfectly positioned to allow you to enjoy all that Saint John has to offer while at the same time having easy access to I-394 to allow for quick travel to and from Chicago for commuting, shopping and dining.
The Preserve community will be serviced by Lake Central & Private School Districts.
- Easy access to I-394 for IN to IL commuting
- Top rated community of St. John
- Top rated schools
- Over 100 acres of open space & nature preserves
Benefits of Living in The Preserve
Choosing The Preserve as your place to live in St. John is one of the best decisions you can make. With the location being just blocks from local shopping, athletic fields, restaurants, and attractions, while at the same time being only a short drive from other offerings in Crown Point or Cedar Lake, the neighborhood allows you to take in everything that is offered in Northwest Indiana.
Quick Pick Homes
- Palmira Golf & Country Club (1.2 miles)
- St. John the Evangelist Church (1.5 miles)
- Aspen Cafe (2.0 miles)
- Dunkin Donuts (2.0 miles)
- Schillings (2.2 miles)
- Illiana Christian High School (2.3 miles)
- Strack and Van Til (2.5 miles)
- The Shrine of Christ’s Passion (2.5 miles)
- Target (2.6 miles)
- Lake Central High School (3.0 miles)